Finance & Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The signing of project documents and uploading for invoicing on the client’s portal.
- Handle stock and warehouse affairs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Assist with project financial-related work as required.
- General administrative support, receiving and sorting mail and deliveries, schedule appointments.
- Give support to the field project team.
- Assist with the project-related administrative work as required.
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly reports on the project Managers Expense sheet.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Reconcile payment with disbursement for field engineers across all project.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Compliance to procedures.
- Any other task as assigned by your line manager.
- B.Sc Degree Holder.
- Minimum Previous Experience: 3 years Experience.
- Minimum Additional Training: Computer System-micro soft office suites.
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND