Employment Type: Full-time
Work Structure: On-site
- The Finance Analyst will analyse financial information, perform cost analysis, optimize budget plans, research market rate and intelligence for key business costs and adjust the company ledger to accurately reflect balance sheets.
- Develop cost standards for materials and other cost component.
- Design and implement cost accounting systems.
- Maintain cost accounting system and cost ledger.
- Analyze product costs and recommending changes.
- Analyze operations, equipment availability and utilization.
- Oversee quarterly and annual physical inventory.
- Prepare all inventory-related journal entries at month end.
- Perform month-end cost accounting close.
- Forecast expense and suggest opportunities to increase efficiency
- Perform life cycle cost-benefit analysis.
- Analyze inventory valuations.
- Monitor unit cost variance against budgeted cost
- Prepare cost of goods sold and consumption reports.
- Collect and organize cost information into a database.
- Determine and calculate formulas for fixed and variable costs.
- Plan budgets and prepare reports for multiple departments within a company.
- Review receipts and compare with actual charges to detect inaccuracies.
- Prepare cost forecasts for monthly, quarterly, or annual operating schedules
- Analyze month-end and year-end reports to identify and recommend cost-effective improvements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Proven work experience within the FMCG, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industry with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- In-depth knowledge of product cost analysis
- Sound knowledge of cost accounting
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
- Familiarity with accounting software programs, such as Tally and Microsoft dynamics
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines
- Respect for confidentiality of information laws and local ethics
- Expertise in activity-based costing for fixed and variable costs in relation to the overall direct cost of a line of products
- Strong knowledge of internal finance policies and procedures and applicable financial specifications
- Good understanding of international and local tax and regulatory framework
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of office productivity tools.
- Very good understanding of financial ethics
- Previous experience in manufacturing or have good Bill of Material skills.
- Wiling to travel to other centers across Nigeria.
- Preferably, CIMA qualified.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly gross (plus benefits)
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND