Job Title: FINANCE DIRECTOR
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our organization’s financial operations and improve financial performance.
This position will report to the MD/CEO and coordinate efforts with our Products, Services, and Marketing teams.
- Directing financial planning and strategy in tune with organizational Objectives.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance, seek other sources of revenue.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Senior Membership of a reputable Finance Organization.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills.
- Should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
31st March, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND