: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Preparing and raising of payment voucher and ensuring it gets signed.
- Ensure branches get approval before processing payment.
- Daily tracking of payment between HO and Branches.
- Processing of vendor’s due payment and ensuring all the documents required are attached.
- Post branches Imprest on Orion.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Document/data filling.
- Monitoring of office stationaries.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND