Job Title: Finance Manager
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to manage their Accounting, Risk Management and Treasury functions. The Finance Manager is expected to have deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidates should have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical abilities.
- Ensure accurate reporting, presentation and interpretation of all financial transactions in a clear and timely manner for management decision making.
- Analyses and reviews company’s sales price periodically to drive optimal financial performance.
- Identify and review key cost centers of the company and strategize ways to reduce costs.
- Develop and implement company wide policies and procedures to drive the achievement of corporate goals and objectives
- Develop , implement and monitor risk management policies and its implementation throughout the business.
- Ensure the company maintains compliance with statutory requirements not limited to Audit, Tax, Pension et al.
- Analyze new product viability and make recommendations to management.
- Plan, prepare and track the company’s budget year on year.
- Ensure adequate provision, investment and use of company’s funds.
- Ensure proper management and investment of the company’s user funds to maximize return and liquidity.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the company’s debt collection.
These are not all the outcomes you will be expected to achieve, but some of the primary ones:
- A robust risk management framework and documentation which cuts across all departments and products of the company
- Complete external audit of the company’s financial accounts
- A well documented Treasury management policy and framework for the company’s internal and external funds.
- Maintain robust and proper books of accounts
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Financial Manager
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant courses.
- Accounting certifications (e.g. ICAN, CMA or CPA) will be added advantages
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end close process
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skill
- Solid experience with risk management and treasury management.
29th December, 2022
How To Apply
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND