- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, tax management, accounts payable and receivable, credit controls, and petty cash.
- Develop and apply policies and processes to ensure financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper record of assets, proper amortization and depreciation as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, monitor and report on variances.
- Oversee the administration of all leases, contracts and other financial obligations.
- Compute key business metrics and report on them to management; create additional analyses and reports as requested.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Strong numeracy, analytical and organizational skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification is a PLUS (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in financial services.
- Sound IFRS knowledge.
- Able to prepare financial statements from scratch to present a true and fair view of the company’s performance.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and well-organized, with unquestionable integrity, good judgment, and strong professional ethics.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
N250,000 to N300,000 /Month.
4th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND