Finance Manager – Expatriate
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Employment Type: Full time
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the establishment, the management and the development of the subsidary’s Finance and Administration.
- Ensure that the subsidiary operations are functionning in an efficient manner in accordance with the Group policy and local requirements and legislation.
- Reporting of all transactions, develop, monitor and maintain internal control system to ensure the completness, accuracy and timeliness of all financial transactions of the subsidiary.
- Produce all periodic and ad hoc financial reports in accordance with the Group & Regional reporting requirements.
- Develop analysis explaining operational and overhead results. Working with regional subsidiaries to develop and maintain standard cost rates for all income producing.
- Provide accounting, tax, legal and financial expertise as required to support Africa and Mediterranean.
- Establish and maintain local personnel and payroll systems.
- Assist in selecting, recruiting, training and developing financial, and administrative staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge of local financial legislation and systems is essential.
- Financial management experience
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Administration process experience
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Practical, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Leadership attitude and good decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in Nigeria / Emerging Markets is a plus
- Fluency in English. Fluency in French
- Skills: Reports, Tax, Administrative, Team Leadership, Marine Engineering, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Management, Finance, Team Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
- Location Port Harcort, Rivers NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA