- The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing financial reports, proactively advising the management regarding the financial health of the organisation, and ensuring compliance with best practices & government regulations.
- The role holder will manage accounting processes for analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Understand and implement the core processing systems, bank bookkeeping, and operation practices, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and bank industry accounting practices, and bank regulations related to financial filing requirements.
- Develop client relationships and provide solutions to client needs, prioritising client satisfaction.
- Act as liaison with external parties (such as FIRS and Tax Regulators).
- Assist management in the assurance that adequate records are maintained of all assets, liabilities, and transactions according to the generally accepted principles.
- Compile monthly reports and prepare statements of accounts for clients.
- Provide hands-on expertise in income tax reporting, asset-liability management, interest rate swaps, investment, capital market, and merger and acquisition.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- First Degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Finance Officer preferably in the Banking sector
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with accounting software
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND