Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitors and projects daily cash flow; reviews and executes all checks and deposits for the company/industry events and reviews daily cash receipts and disbursements.
- Reviews all purchasing of capital assets, office supplies and facility supplies.
- Preparing financial statements and other financial reports, including but not limited to monthly statements, Budget Forecasting, Annual Budget and Annual Report.
- Maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Performs regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensures relevant reconciliations.
- Liaise with local, state and federal tax authorities on tax matters
- Handling bank activities such as lodgment of cash and cheques etc
- Assist in the handling of impress
- Assist in preparation of daily product sales report
- Assist in periodic stock/inventory report
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting
- 2-3 years of proven accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles.
- Salary: Negotiable
11th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND