Locations: Adamawa and Bauchi
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for supervising bank transactions, preparation of payment Vouchers and writing of cheques, posting of payment Vouchers and preparation of financial reports.
- Will be responsible for budget tracking, reviewing posted transactions in the Tally, bank reconciliation and ensuring timely remittances of statutory deductions.
- The Finance Officer will also be in charge of making requisition for funds, reimbursements and involvement in the capacity building of community-based organizations and hands-supports in financial management.
- Will keep proper financial records for donor and external audits view.
- Will be responsible for coordination of administrative activities at the state office.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- Applicants must have first degree / HND in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
- Also required is minimum of 3 years working experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word Excel and Tally, sound analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Experience in managing USAID grants, rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with Nigeria NGOs contractual procedures and a relevant higher degree will an added advantage.
21st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather, it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Location Adamawa and Bauchi NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND