Finance Reporting Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- A financial reporting analyst performs various functions in an organization; he or she takes responsibility for the integrity of the organization’s reporting process through the production of up-to-date and financial statements and data.
- Providing information to investors, promoters, debt providers, shareholders, and creditors in order to compel them to make rational and prudent decisions regarding investment, credits, and so on
- Preparing timely and error-free documentation that gives evidence of the organization or company’s financial standing
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to create or update financial statements
- Enhancing social welfare by looking into the interest of employees, trade unions, and Government
- Protecting the integrity of the organization reporting process by producing and maintaining correct and up-to-date financial statements and data
- Coordinating with various departments and monitoring annual and quarterly deliverables for external auditors
- Reviewing and analyzing financial stats, data, and reports from various departments, and suggesting activities for future income of the organization
- Helping the organization to adhere and comply with various statutes and regulatory requirements from Government agencies and others.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- N150,000 monthly.
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month