Financial Accounting and Control Manager
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced financial accounting and control professional to join its food processing business.
- The successful candidate must be a strong problem solver and a self-starter that requires little guidance to thrive in a demanding corporate environment.
- The candidate must have meaningful prior professional experience and a track record of success in a similar role at a reputable company.
- Maintain a compliant financial environment by developing tools and systems to provide management with critical information to implement strategic actions
- Prepare periodic consolidated financial statements and reconcile the balance sheet ledger
- Maintain proper accounting records, process financial transactions, administer payroll, and prepare periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) financial statements
- Build and routinely update a full operating model projecting the company’s performance over five years
- Draft a weekly operating budget in line with the operating plan and monitor its implementation to assess actual financial performance relative to stated objectives
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, including variance analyses and spending forecast reports and suggest strategic recommendations for management
- Develop a preferred vendors list for frequent or recurring purchases and implement a purchasing process to ensure the company incurs fair prices
- Spearhead periodic market research to guide management’s strategic decisions
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities, external auditors, banking officials, tax authorities, government officials, contractors and consultants.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable academic institution is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and strong experience with accounting software is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, along with demonstrated track record of leadership, hard work and positive outcomes are preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role at reputable company is required
- Solid and verifiable references are required
- Salary: N75,000 / month.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter with an enabled WhatsApp number for the initial phase of the interview process to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos and Ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND