Financial Advisory Professional
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
About Financial Advisory:
- Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms and other investors and lenders.
- Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries who are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations.
- In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solution to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
Financial Advisory Services:
- We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity and institutional investors to governments, management teams and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property or sources of finance
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives. We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects. We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
- Restructing Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
- Our valuation team provide well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least three years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or a CFA Charter Holder
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
- Get your CV enlisted in the Deloitte Nigeria Candidate Database
- You will be contacted when a suitable position that match your profile is available.
- Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
- Location Abuja & Lagos NGN Month