About the Opportunity
- This role offers an excellent growth opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst who through analysis of financial results can forecasts and give input to make best financial and business decisions. We are looking for a detailed-oriented individual with general finance and accounting best practices.
- Coordinate the monthly FS closure and provide complete reporting and commentary for the same
- Responsible for processing all related transactions for fixed asset including booking in SAP.
- Support the Finance Manager in ensuring yearly audits are completed within timelines.
- Payroll follow up with HR and processing/booking and reporting in SAP.
- Support the digitalization drive of the group by providing inputs as required
- Management of all Accruals, provisions, and related prudence journals in SAP
- Coordinate the FTE reporting covering all locations including commentary for movements to aid management decision making.
- Support team members in ensuring bank reconciliation is completed and reported timely.
Education and Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related Accounting discipline
- Professional qualification with ICAN or ACCA will be and added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Experience from a similar position with competence in auditing and reporting
- Skills and interest for how technology and systems can support accurate and timely reporting
- Good analytical skills which include generating and translating reports for improved financial and business decision.
- Outstanding communication skills that will aid in presenting and contributing to transformational initiatives in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work as part of a multi-geographical team.
- Adaptable skills to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: NG960email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND