Job ID: R-59507
Job Type: (Short-term Contract) – Immediate Hire
- Working under the direction of the Regional Project Finance Lead, the Finance SME will be responsible for successful implementation of SAP S4H via ensuring that all manual workarounds required for RTR ad Treasury sub workstreams in line with the end state controls and processes design.
- This person will be a point of contact for Nigeria Blossom Team working closely with the Country Finance Manager, Global project team (Blossom), 3rd party implementation partner and the Ekaterra Global finance team to ensure a smooth implementation and transition to the new ERP and processes and controls framework for the Country.
- Assess current finance processes and controls and manage transition to new end state finance processes and controls
- Working closely with internal and external finance and technical teams and evaluate how system changes will affect processes, controls, master data, and reporting from RTR and Treasury perspective to build the manual workaround solutions.
- Ensure that manual workarounds are in line with the global end state design for the country.
- Co-ordinate training requirements for ERP users ensuring delivery in line with Blossom team plans.
- Working with the Country Finance and Blossom Project Teams on the cutover process ensuring all manual workaround , processes and solutions…. are addressed and rehearsed properly.
- Track project requirements and delivery against milestones with the implementation teams identifying and co-ordinating resolution of any constraints or issues.
- Communicate with the all the stakeholders to ensure effective use of the manual workarounds/ de-risk delivery
- Perform all required testing for system and manual interfaces that supports the Go live
- Helps coordination of validation exercise by facilitating/coordinating business teams during a design, testing as well as cut-over activities for RTR, P2P, Supply chain Finance and treasury and ensure the manual workarounds flow smoothly across the functions
Skills and Experience
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in finance ERP applications.
- Relevant Finance IT project experiences with involvement in SAP implementation
- Project Management experience with SAP implementation knowledge preferred
- >5 years in RTR and Treasury experience
- Worked in FMCG and/or Multi-national companies, having exposed to multi stakeholders
- Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of financial landscape and processes especially treasury and RTR
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office package
- Good supervisory skills and communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
- Fluency in English and effective communication skills are required
- Good Knowledge in banking process.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
- At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND