- Conduct financial Audit and other audit reviews such as: Stock take exercise/inventory management review and reporting, staff allowance and advances review and audit, fixed asset tagging and verification. Consumable consumption management, prepayments, accounts payables, stock management and operations review, Spot checks on company’s cash and fixed assets, attendance at User Acceptance testing for Projects/Products and the management of asset bidding process for Item disposal
- Proffer workable value added solutions for management considerations.
- Effectively discuss audit issues and develop business focused recommendations to strengthen control lapses and weaknesses
- Conduct investigation assignments from time to time
- Perform adhoc task/assignments and departmental administrative duties as assigned from time to time
- First degree is Accounting or Applied sciences
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) ie ICAN Professional Certification, Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) would be an added advantage
- Experience: Understanding of the Key Technical concepts in financial and IT Audits. Minimum of 5 years audit working experience in Financial Auditing
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Critical reasoning and analytical abilities
- Problem solving skills/abilities
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- People management skills
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND