Financial Investments Analyst (Graduate Trainee)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field Finance
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and Finance? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled services and support.
- Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency with financial statement analysis including the use of Financial Management tools and internally developed Application/Models.
- Contribute to the process of making buy/sell/hold recommendations, developing an increasing understanding of pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partners and external analysts.
- Proactively assist product development and implementation team members in the development of analytical tools and processes.
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers and regulators with a view to expanding the solutions access while improving market perception.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- Develop multi-asset class investments analysismodels and research documents.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or other Financial Investment Management related disciplines.
- Relevant Financial Analysis experience preferred, ideally in the area of Equities, Derivatives, Money Markets and Fixed Income Investment analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Be able to think out of the box.
What We’Re Looking For:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- As a Financial Investment Analyst your role will play an important role in investment portfolio monitoring, sourcing of new investments, trade execution and related reporting activities. Supported by our subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver an exceptional service.
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. i.e. “Financial Investments Analyst (Trainee)”
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND