Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To deliver a top-quality and highly relevant real-time financial news feed for our website with the aim of improving our natural search rankings and driving qualified traffic to our website.
- To write excellent articles in a timely fashion using original sourcing.
- To work quickly with minimal supervision, researching, writing and editing confidently on topics related to capital & money market issues.
- To produce a feed of news that reflects the global events impacting forex markets.
- To continually develop knowledge and understanding of the best-practice principles of SEO copy.
- To become an expert in the wide-ranging consequences of financial and economic events.
Ability / Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Journalism and English majors preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- A versatile financial news writer with a strong eye for detail even while producing speedy, timely articles.
- Excellent writing skills – demonstrating a dynamic and variable style, concerned with getting key messages across quickly and efficiently.
- A business-minded professional – confident, friendly and down to earth.
- A thoughtful and decisive individual, capable of owning and rationalising creative decisions but equally receptive to feedback.
- An organised but creative thinker, capable of writing to tight deadlines and challenging constraints.
- Well organised and efficient, with exceptional attention to detail.
- An expert in writing content around capital and money market.
- A passion for financial markets, the political and economic factors that influence them.
- Experience or knowledge of how to rank highly within Google News.
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND