Fire Alarm Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and maintaining fire alarm systems including smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, and other fire suppression equipment.
- Inspecting commercial buildings for fire hazards such as blocked exits or malfunctioning equipment.
- Responding to fire alarms to determine the source of the fire, whether it be smoke or a malfunctioning system.
- Installing and maintaining fire alarm systems in homes and businesses, including checking batteries and smoke detectors weekly.
- Responding to emergency calls to assist with firefighting operations and rescue people from burning buildings.
- Responding to medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest or trauma events such as vehicle accidents.
- Inspecting commercial buildings for code violations related to fire hazards such as blocked exits or malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintaining records of fire alarm system activity and other fire safety measures in residential and commercial buildings.
- Testing and repairing fire alarm systems and communication systems in commercial buildings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND