Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The major goal is to prevent fire in the building by adhering to preventives
- To respond to fire alarms, medical emergencies, hazardous materials, urban rescue and other calls to protect life and property; to participate in fire prevention and training; and to maintain the fire station and firefighting equipment.
- High School Diploma or relevant qualifications
- Certification as emergency medical technicians (EMT) is favored
- A minimum of 3 years full-time firefighting experience is required
- Outstanding physical strength and stamina
- Excellent knowledge of first aid and CPR techniques
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills.
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Victoria island,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification Others