Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• The major goal is to prevent fire in the building by adhering to preventives.
• To respond to fire alarms, medical emergencies, hazardous materials, urban rescue and other calls to protect life and property; to participate in fire prevention and training; and to maintain the fire station and firefighting equipment.
• High School Diploma or relevant qualification.
• Certification as emergency medical technicians (EMT) is favored
• A minimum of 3 years full-time firefighting experience is required
• Outstanding physical strength and stamina.
• Excellent knowledge of first aid and CPR techniques
• Good problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Location 1415, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND