Location: Ogere Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
What Duties will you have?
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in the existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad-hoc maintenance, obtain documents for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with strict control for all vehicles and drivers.
- Participate in various driver’s workshops and educational programs and maintain knowledge on all industry-relevant publications.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in the industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control the budgeting process.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage the entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Oversee the repairs and maintenance operation for all vehicles in line with the budget.
- Counsel employees; develop/implement/monitor adherence to policies and procedures; answer telephonic and written correspondence; interview candidates (applicants) and prepare employee evaluations.
- Determine steps to be taken to improve Drivers’ efficiency.
- Interface with road regulatory agencies i.e FRSC, Police, and LASTMA.
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to cars, tractors, trucks, and trailers.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Create and manage fleet policies.
- Assign vehicles to drivers.
- With the useFleet Manager of systems and devices track vehicle location and driver’s driving pattern.
- Research and select vehicles for lease or purchase.
- Maintain vehicle resale value for easy disposal.
What Skills Must You Have?
- B.Sc / HND / M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience required. Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance management experience preferred, or at least 3 years of team management in an environment with strong operational metrics.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and web-based applications preferred.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very reasonable remuneration and other financial and non-financial benefits.
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the “Human Resources & Admin” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send in person to:
HR & Admin Office,
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited,
Km 2, Iperu – Ogere Road,
- Location Ogere Remo, Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND