Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and/or enhance the fleet
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating Drivers and on-staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up-to-date training
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / BSc qualification with 0 – 8 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lekki, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND