Fleet Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all vehicleswithin the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles.
- Relate with Admin toensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Monitorcompany’s fleet monitoring trackerfor any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements.
- Send weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Assisting in the dispatch of vehicle.
- Assist the unit head on day to day activities.
- Carry out any other assignment from time to time.
- University degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures.
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Fleet Operations Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND