Flutter Mobile Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a qualified Flutter Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design, code and maintain android mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
- Experience: 3 Years with Flutter
- Requisite knowledge in mobile development using Flutter and Kotlin
- Experience with offline storage (REALM, SQLite, etc), threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to understand Android application development Architecture and structuring.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos,lagos,lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND