Food and Beverage Manager
Reports to : Director of Food and Beverage
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage or his/her delegate and within the limits of the Hotel’s policies and procedures.
- The Food and Beverage Manager would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Food and Beverage operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Supervises the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees. Facilitates sales and costs to ensure maximum profit for the Department
- To controls and analyze, on an on-going basis, the following:
- Sales and Departmental Cost
- Quality and Presentation of Food and Beverage Products
- Service Standard
- Condition and Cleanliness of facilities and equipmentТs
- Quality of Entertainment
- Guest Satisfaction and Marketing
- Coordinates and supervises the preparation, presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality.
- Supervises and coordinates pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine list.
- Coordinates with the Finance Manager to determine the minimum and maximum Food and Beverage per stock. Approves all wine purchases and other Food and
- Beverage items in accordance with the HotelТs policy
- Conducts weekly Food and Beverage meetings related to but not limited to the following:
- Overall Food and Beverage financial results and profitability
- Projected business and Operations results and problems
- Changes in procedures and new management policies
- Quality, sales and productivity improvement
- Keeps an up-to-date standard recipe file for all Food and Beverage items to include:
- Sales History and Mix
- Actual and potential costs
- Productivity time and costs
- Be aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in Food and Beverage preparation and service in the hospitality industry through trade literature and actual surveys.
Background, Skills And Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years experience within the Hospitality Industry preferably in a Five Star Hotel with at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of Food and Beverage Budgeting/ policy formulation
- He/she must be Detailed Oriented and show good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Ability to assign and delegate work and authority to others.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to deliver under Tight Deadlines and within constraints
5th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month