Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Carpenter Foreman to help oversee new builds and remodels. In this role, you will manage a crew of 2-4 carpenters depending on the scale and timeline of each project.
- In addition to assigning tasks, you will make sure the work is done correctly and enforce workplace safety regulations.
- In some cases, you may also perform form or finish carpentry tasks on your own. We are looking for a reliable individual with excellent workmanship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a crew of 2-4 carpenters during construction projects
- Oversee construction of framing
- Assign finish carpentry tasks to workers
- Complete finish carpentry tasks as needed
- Assist with other tasks as needed, such as hanging drywall or painting
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Build and align form systems
- Construct scaffolding and platforms
- Use measuring tools to ensure accuracy
- Experience with concrete form setting or construction is required
- Proficiency with industry hand and power tools, including saws
Requirements and Qualifications
- A High Sschool Diploma or BSc
- 10 – 15 years work experience.
- Construction and carpentry experience
- Physical stamina to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- A valid driver’s license
- All applicants must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening.
N150,000 – N180,000 monthly.
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Driver” as the subject of the email.
Note: All applicants must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening.
- Location Ijora, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Minimum Qualification Others