Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing and understanding the existing operations and models of an organization or company.
- Conducting research by interviewing staff members, shareholders, and managers, and examining policies, financial statements, budgets, and other documents.
- Identifying the weaknesses and strengths of the organization and comparing them to competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Writing up reports, scheduling meetings, and preparing presentations for various stakeholders.
- Collaborating with managers and shareholders to develop improvement strategies.
- Gathering ideas for improvement from different staff members and experts.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff as required.
- Attending conferences, workshops, seminars, and other networking events to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Degree in the relevant discipline with 0-2 years work experience.
- A Master’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Superb analytical, observational, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage workflow and time.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month.
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the JobTitle as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA