Freelance Content Writer
- S/he will be responsible for developing and expressing ideas and stories and handling the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions. Duties will include but not limited
- Conducting research to obtain information for planned write-ups and scripts
- Draft, review & revise written materials for approval
- Editing and proofreading of materials already generated
- Support the thought leadership content development for the Executive Lead.
- Qualification: Educated to degree level
- Experience: Demonstrable experience writing good content. Good background or knowledge of Information Technology or Healthcare is required
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND