Front Desk / Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Perform excellent executive assistant for the MD/ CEO
- University Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND