Front Desk / Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Ensure the front office (reception area) is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Supervise cleaner(s) in cleaning routine.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms; Assist in preparing of meeting rooms and training rooms.
- Occasionally go off-site to deliver/receive reports or files to/from Clients or suppliers.
- Attend to incoming and outgoing correspondences; Receive letters, packages and deliver them to the necessary department.
- Work with HR Officer action all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources & Finance executives
- Compile and update Driver records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel (Drivers) activities, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issuesand policies
- Manage all digital platforms
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Coordinate all trainings for Drivers and New Hires
- Coordinate courier service / mail delivery for the company
- Support the HR Officer in posting internal and external vacancies on various relevant online channels
- Conduct initial CV sifts and shortlists candidates for assigned grade levels
- Follow up with Drivers on process completion (e.g. documentation)
Demands of The Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- At least ND / HND Degree in any relevant field
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Prioritization and time management skills to manage multiple conflicting activities and accomplish the desired end results within stipulated timelines
- Interviewing and research skills will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) will be an advantage
- Preferably residence around Ikeja and environs
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Attention to detail.
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND