Front Desk and Administrative Officer
Front Office Management:
- Visitor Management
- Receive and Direct Visitors
- Maintain the reception area
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Monitor and receive office supplies and place orders when necessary, with proper record/book-keeping of stock-bin and electronic documentation.
- Coordinate the Admin Store and ensure good housekeeping.
- Coordinate all requirements for Executive Management meetings.
- Report maintenance issues to the Facility Manager, including furniture, fittings and equipment when notified.
- Manage the travel desk which includes handling all business travel arrangements for employees (Local & International Flights).
- Coordinate Hotel Bookings for employees – local travel.
- Serve as a liaison personnel for travel and hotel agencies.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND Certification.
- 2-4 years working experience in a similar role.
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND