Front Desk Intern (NYSC)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization.
- B.Sc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- Must be presentable.
- Must reside in Lagos. (Preferably axis that are close to the Island e.g., Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyanoworo, Surulere etc)
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be smart and industrious.
15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND