Front Desk Officer
Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Under the supervision of State Program Advisor and OSS Clinical Lead, he/she is the first point of contact with the KPs or any other person entering the OSS, register clients according to established protocols, assist clients to complete all necessary forms and documentation, ensure clients information is accurate, inform Clients of medical office procedures and policy.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc/ND/HND in Administration/Secretarial Studies
- 3-5 cognate experience in a similar or related field.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND