Job Title: Front Desk / Social Media Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
We are looking for a talented front desk / social media administrator to administer our social media accounts and act as a point of contact to parents and also undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, answering calls and responding to followers and manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively and as a Front Desk your goal will be to make our clients and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement and you will also be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva, etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries.
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our services.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- As a front desk officer you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks at the front desk. These tasks may include answering phones, greeting visitors/clients, managing appointments, and handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- You may also be responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries and complaints, maintaining records, and providing general administrative support to the organization.
- Interested candidate must have strong communication and customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- You should be organized and detail-oriented, and have a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs for the organization.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- HND/BSc degree in Marketing or Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a front desk officer/social media administrator.
- Well organized, friendly and polite.
- People Management.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Solid knowledge of SEO( Search Engine Optimization ), keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Having a cheery and chatty personality will be highly valued.
- Able to deal with difficult clients.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Social Media Usage: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Quora.
Salary: N60,000 – 80,000/month.
20th January, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location 17 Amore Street, Off Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos. USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND