Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Customization of our existing ERP systems
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / OND with 2 years experience.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Onsite job and NOT REMOTE
Negotiable and based on experience.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Owerri,imo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND