Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Full-stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Build, test, and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Component Driven Design
- Must have worked with APIs and Local Storage with encryption (cookies)
- Creature with Design
- Use of Figma or Adobe XD is a plus
- Vue X
- Must-Have exclusive knowledge of WHM/WHMCS.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Basix knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AdobeXD)
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be very good at PHP, Python And Laravel
- 2 – 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location abuja,abuja,abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND