Frontend Engineer (Infantry)
Job Type: Full Time
Find your Tribe
- Are you a talented, creative problem-solver interested in building the bank of the future?
- Join us if you’re interested in building products used by our customers and shipping code at a rapid pace.
- On our team, everyone is welcome. We are all champions of impact and the culmination of our values means that every day at work, we try to create meaningful interactions.
Code to Bank
Welcome to Coders’ Island Mission:
- Good day,
- General Stallion has stolen some secret files from the CodeBank, he now commands a secret force of allies hidden deep in the forest of Hacker’s Island.
- Your ultimate task is to recover the secret files hidden at Coder’s Island in a CodeBattle.
What is the mission about?
- Translate design solutions into high quality, scalable code
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Determine the structure and design of web pages, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure user experience determines design choices
- Develop features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure web design is mobile responsive using media queries
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design
What do you need?
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 as well as server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and source control
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Lieutenant: (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Colonel: (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- General: (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
22nd February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start application
- Location Nigeria NGN Month