Full-Stack Application Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard web systems development lifecycle processes and applies methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by the SWD
- Participate in the development of website and content management
- Front-end and back-end web development
- Mobile application development working on the client’s Mobile app.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with 1 year work experience.
- Skilled and experienced developer responsible for part contribution in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting mid-size website and application; consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value
- We are looking for an exceptional person with coding skills that could intrigue even the best brains.
- If you know you are smart, ready to work and highly adaptable, we would like to talk with you.
- Here’s what we are looking for:
- Experience with programming in HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, AJAX, C#, ASPX
- Experienced Vue.js, capacitor.js and Nuxt developers
- Experience using MYSQL Server
- Experience in CMS like WordPress
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Google Docs, etc.
- Good knowledge of Photoshopor CorelDraw.
22nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND