Full Stack Developer (Backend) NYSC
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Summary of role Objective
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will be responsible for developing and designing back-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of the application, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Developing back-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Minimum Educated level-NYSC
- Second Class Lower (2:2) University Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- Maximum of NYSC
- Age Limit: 28years
- Tenacious and persistent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Personable and able to persuade and influence others
- Innovative and Pragmatic
- Smart and trainable
- Confident and courteous
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public on the job
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills
- Strong logical reasoning
- Attention to details
- Organizational skills.
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND