Department: Instructors Team
What you will do:
- Inspire students to learn today’s in-demand technical and soft skills.
- Coach students to independently find solutions to their problems.
- Guide students in their learning path, encouraging them to learn by making.
- Organize weekly meetings and follow-ups with students to ensure their progress.
- Evaluate assignments and hold simulated job interviews.
- Organize and facilitate group workshops.
- Liaise with the training center to guarantee an ideal student experience.
- Assist new instructors through the GoMyCode Mentorship Program.
- Record video courses to optimize the students’ learning experience.
- Provide feedback on how we can improve!
- Other tasks could arise according to the position and the needs of the team.
- Degree and/or work experience in the subject matters to be taught
- Previous experience in education
- Passion for teaching and students
- Sufficient English language skills
- Strong technical skills in the subject matters to be taught
- A positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- A competitive salary that increases over time
- Performance-based bonuses
- Continuing education: take GoMyCode courses for free
- The opportunity to join an amazing team and change people’s lives!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND