Location: Lagos, Abuja
- Perform efficient installation and assembly of furniture within clients’ facilities
- Assist with unloading and offloading furniture’s and delivering to client’s destination
- Properly and safely assemble furniture as designed for display within the showroom.
- Maintain tools and equipment, use the correct tool for the job
- Operate safely, be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to Head, Installer
- Assemble, install, and repair furniture and office equipment in customers’ homes or offices using the right work tools
- Assemble, clean, and load furniture into customers vehicles
- Responsible for timely completion of the work with a high level of workmanship and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Load and unload product from delivery trucks and product from trailers shipped directly to the showroom.
- Perform showroom clean-up, remove all cartons and packaging, and ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction with the finished appearance of the site.
- Maintain a “positive” and cooperative “can do” attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos
- Minimum of SSCE or other related Technical qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of installation or field service experience in the commercial furniture industry
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus
10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Installer-Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos and Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE