Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is currently looking to hire smart, young, enthusiastic and smart People that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization.
- The GM who will be responsible for creating high-performing sales teamsand managing operations effectively
- He/She must have an understanding of the recent market trends to effectively manage the various divisions of the company to deliver quality customer experience and market share as a whole.
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage different aspects of the logistics function whether in sourcing, warehousing, procurement and distribution whilst assuring supply, quality services, and oust effectiveness.
- Lead the creation and effective execution of annual savings plan to reduce logistics cost year-over-year and report monthly progress.
- Develop a transportation framework to support efficient distribution of products to desired locations
- Constantly review and enhance operations processes to meet logistics standards and lo drive business process improvement.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls for the logistics function.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure executive management is informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting strategic customer & market relationships, partnering with them to better understand their needs and how to deliver optimal value.
- Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field from a reputable university. additional academic qualification and professional certification in the field of logistics would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in a Logisticsindustry with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity managing teams
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Competency in digital marketing/E commerce a plus
- Extroverted Personality
- Goal Orientation & Resilience
- Versatile Communicator
- Unconventional Thinker
- Curious & Open-minded
- Attention to Detail
- Eye for Execution
N400,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja (FCT)
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ USD 500000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND