General Manager at Vodstra Limited
Slot: 2 Openings
- Enforce excellent service delivery nationwide according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- Manage Transport division to achieve the target benchmark and maximize profit daily, weekly and monthly
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Drive Charter services and Branch Expansion:
- Put in place an improved business operation to increase efficiency and enhance performance
- Develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to deliver NetBank targets per trip.
- Ensure that all buses are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- A B.Sc/HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience in the Transport business with 5 years of working experience in a similar organization at Senior management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Sound knowledge of maintenance of Mercedes Benz-MCV, Marco polo and/or Toyota buses
- Ability to manage drivers to achieve trip targets and extensive knowledge of routing and Scheduling.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to lead a team to ensure the Company’s targets is met.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong business development skills, goal-oriented, and a good communicator.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND