General Manager – Centre Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a Private Equity firm and they have invested in a private healthcare company to provide specialized treatment in Enugu.
- The GM will be responsible for managing the Centre’s day to day operations, including:
- Managing and coordinating the Centre’s front and back-office activities, including service, administration, IT, finance, accounting/record keeping, and business development
- The management of the overall patient experience
- The implementation of operational and financial best practices
- The development and execution of a clear marketing strategy to attract and retain reliable patient flow
- Manage the on-going relationship with partner hospitals management and clinical teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 10 -20 years experience.
- Experience and track record in hospital or clinic management, preferably in Nigeria
- Advanced accounting knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with hospital management systems
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ members.
- Manage and supervise the centre’s operations and activities, with full responsibility for all operational functions including front and back office, HR, IT, maintenance, finance/accounting, and marketing/business development
- Develop and execute clear marketing and business development strategy
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partner hospital management, clinical teams, suppliers, strategic partners and external advisors
- Develop center budget and track performance against budget
- Provide timely, detailed and frequent reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
N800,000 – N1,200,000 monthly.
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and a copy of your CV to: [email protected] using ”CD-CME47” as the subject of the email.
- Location Enugu, Enugu, Enugu NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 15-20
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND