- The companies under the NGO are running well with diversified operations like manufacturing (Bottling and Confectionery), Hospitality (Management of the schools” guest houses), General Trading and running of internal transportation services.
- To take its performance to the next levels we are now looking for a highly resourceful Business Manager as the head of its operations at General Manager Grade.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business units.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the businesses.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives to staff
- Assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions;
- Providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Our expectations of the right candidate and the startup reward package are as detailed below.
- Degree qualified with post-graduate attainment in Business Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years of full-time engagement in the commercial departments of a well-structured and diversified group.
- At least 6 of which should be at senior management level.
Other Values and Competencies:
- Demonstrable strong commercial acumen
- Innovative with drive, at home with current micro and macro-economic trends, financial literacy
- Good sense of maturity to positively engage both internal and external stakeholders with integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nationwide, Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA