General Manager (Renewable Energy)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and coordinate the company’s solar projects.
- Create project development schedule, project proposals and quotes, project budgets and financial analysis for the company.
- Manage installation schedules and take off time lines.
- Manage a highly motivated and sales performance focused team to meet and exceed the Nigerian customer requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships across the landscape of Renewable Energy stakeholders in the Nigerian market, including relevant regulators, legislators, and Renewable Energy market authorities to ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Develop and manage sales forecasting, reporting and planning processes in line with ASolar Systems Nigeria Limited’s framework.
- Position A Solar Systems Nigeria Limited for success beyond the Nigerian market.
- Identify means to reduce costs, minimize risks or increase efficiency of solar installation projects.
- 10 years minimum relevant work experience in renewable energy
- A strong ability to understand complex business operations, business transactions, and credit requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be sensitive to ethnic differences.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs.
- Working knowledge of solar energy, battery systems, renewable power, and grid markets
- Fluent in English.
- Master’s Degree qualification.
Background / Skills:
- Demonstrated performance of sales/business development in the Solar Energy market
- Experience in developing sales programs direct to consumers, through partners and projects.
- Experience in launching new energy-related business/products.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Demonstrated ability for highly independent operation
- Ability to execute many tasks in parallel
- Ability to motivate a team around specific goals
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization, working closely with engineers, business operations, sales, service, engineering and other groups.
- Deep passion for innovations on solar energy.
- Travel required.
N650,000 / month.
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.
- Location Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ NGN 500000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND