Location: Mainland, Lagos
- General Surgeon with strong surgical skills. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a General Surgeon (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced/International Training in Surgery will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent surgical and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure development of world-class Surgical Unit and motivate staff towards goal.
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Further enquiries should be sent to [email protected]
- Location Lagos Mainland, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND