Location: Mainland, Lagos
- General Surgeon with strong surgical skills. She / he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirement
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a General Surgeon (FWACS, FRCS, US BC / BE or equivalent)
- Advanced / International Training in Surgery will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience / willingness to teach
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent surgical and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure development of world class Surgical Unit and motivate staff towards goal.
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter (quoting job title in Subject) and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Location Lagos Mainland, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND