Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of geophysical vendor field operations.
- Monitor and advise on operational, data acquisition, equipment, recording, instrumentation, and positioning matters for the Project.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or staff
- Responsible for adhering to project SSH&E requirements
- Maintain proper records and documentation, and communicate findings to Company.
- Responsible for verifying the site investigation vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating Technical, Operational and SSH&E concerns and issues to office personnel to ensure project proceeds according to Company standards
- Responsible for coordinating work in the field with other simultaneous operations occurring in the same work area
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; oil and gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Must have borehole and drilling experience
- Extensive knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental (SSH&E) standards, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures.
- At least 10 years’ previous experience of working in similar position on projects is required to ensure familiarity with company processes and expectations
- Necessary work permits/authorizations in addition to the training and certification as required for working on offshore installations/marine vessels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
Additional Skills in addition to job description:
- Provide guidance and advice on Technical, Operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements.
13th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria USD Month